Highlights of summer - Calvin's happy place



As I've been away from blogging for several months now, I've missed out on blogging about the most awesome summer we had this year! So, here I am in December, posting about months ago...

It's kind of fun actually, looking at photos from the summertime. I can't believe how busy we were all summer long, and having a great time outdoors almost every day!

One of the cool things about flipping through hundred of pics at a time is that you can quickly see particular themes emerge. Clearly, Calvin was happiest in the sandbox. Whether we were camping, hanging out at a local park, at daycamp, or in our own backyard, Calvin just loved spending time in the sand! In fact, from May through September I kept a bag of sand toys in my trunk each and every day, at the ready. Here are some pics of Calvin in his happy place:

Comments